The program for the RCAEM-II 2012 and the presentation session is available now. Click Menu Parallel Session Schedule. Thank you.
Instruction for Oral Presentation
Devices Provided by the Conference Organizer :
- Laptops (with MS-Office 2007 & Adobe Reader)
Materials Provided by the Presenters :
- PowerPoint or PDF files
- Duration of each Presentation (tentatively)
Regular Oral Presentation : 8-12 Minutes of Presentation
Keynote Speech : 40 Minutes of Presentation and 5 Minutes of Q&A
Selected papers of RCAEM-II 2012 after modification and extension will be recommended to the following Journals.
1) World Applied Sciences Journal (WASJ) (ISSN : 1818-4952),
2) Middle East Journal of Scientific Research (MEJSR) (ISSN : 1990-9233)
3) World Engineering & Applied Sciences Journal (WEASJ) (ISSN : 2079-2204).
4) American Journal of Mathematics and Sciences (AJMS) (ISSN : 2230-8471)
5) Applied Mathematics and Computational Intelligence (AMCI)
WASJ is indexed by SCOPUS & ISI. MEJSR is indexed by ISI.
The 2nd Regional Conference on Applied and Engineering Mathematics 2012 (RCAEM-II 2012) provides an excellent opportunity of knowledge sharing and research ideas exchange in all areas of mathematics, statistics and engineering for a better quality of life to meet future challenges. Mathematics and statistics play a vital role in solving wide ranges of problems especially in engineering fields and industries. This biannual conference among mathematicians, scientists and engineering will be contributed to the development and collaboration in all areas science and engineering. The 1st Regional Conference on Applied and Engineering Mathematics 2010 (RCAEM-I 2010) was held in June 2010 in Penang, Malaysia. It was organized by Institute of Engineering Mathematics (Universiti Malaysia Perlis) or known as Institut Matematik Kejuruteraan (IMK) as main organizer in collaboration with School of Mathematical Sciences (USM) and Engineering Mathematics Research Group (UKM) as co-organizer.
“Mathematics beyond arithmetic: Constructing the future, challenging the past”
The objectives of the conference are as follows:
• To provide a platform for researchers, educators, students and industries to present the most recent discoveries in mathematics and statistics.
• To promote the value of knowledge sharing and networking among Malaysians and international counterparts between the experts from industrial and academic sector.
• To encourage discussion of new ideas and ongoing fundamental researches in the field of mathematics, statistics and engineering mathematics.
• To identify and strengthen future research activities that can be developed among the participants.